Basic Principles of Forensic Chemistry is designed to provide a clear and concise understanding of forensic chemistry. The text begins with an introduction to the basic principles of chemistry and expands through organic chemistry into forensic investigation. The detailed chapters focus on both the theoretical and practical aspects of forensic chemistry with emphasis on controlled substance testing and identification. Leading experts in the field contribute general examination techniques followed by applications to more specific models. In addition, the text contains a comprehensive collection of information and data on controlled substances commonly encountered in forensic investigation including; detailed structural analysis, physical and physiological effects, functional group reactivity, and results of analytical examination.
You may also like
January 16, 2023
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF