Renewable fuel research and process development requires interdisciplinary approaches involving chemists and physicists from both scientific and engineering backgrounds. Here is an important volume that emphasizes green chemistry and green engineering principles for sustainable process development from an interdisciplinary point of view. It creates an enriching knowledge base on green chemistry of biofuel production, sustainable process development, and green engineering principles for renewable fuel production. This book includes chapters contributed by both research scientists and research engineers with significant experience in biofuel chemistry and processes.
You may also like
January 16, 2023
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF