The application of Quality Assurance (QA) techniques has led to major improvements in the quality of many products and services. Fortunately these techniques have been well documented in the form of guides and standards and nowhere more so than in the area of measurement and testing, particularly chemical analysis. Training of analysts and potential analysts in quality assurance techniques is a major task for universities and industrial and government laboratories. Re-training is also necessary since the quest for improvements in quality seems to be never ending. The purpose of this book is to provide training material in the convenient form of PowerPoint slides with notes giving further details on the contents of the slides.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF