Quality measurement, control, and improvement in combinatorial chemistry Combinatorial chemistry has developed rapidly in the past decade, with great advances made by scientists working on analysis and purification of a large number of compounds and the analysis of polymer-bound compounds. However, formidable challenges lie ahead of today’s researcher. For example, high-throughput analysis and purification technologies must be further developed to ensure combinatorial libraries are purifiable, and drugable. To this end, Analysis and Purification Methods in Combinatorial Chemistry describes various analytical techniques and systems for the development, validation, quality control, purification, and physicochemical testing of combinatorial libraries. A new volume in Wiley’s Chemical Analysis series, this text has four parts covering:
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
Brand New International Paper-back Edition same as per description, Economy edition, May have been printed in Asia with cover stating Not for sale in US. Legal...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition