Practical Veterinary Dermatopathology is a practical guide for students, veterinarians, and technicians explaining the when, why, where and how of biopsy collection and submission of samples. The practical nature of this title is demonstrated by its heavy use of quick reference tables, high quality illustrations, and case review studies. This liberally illustrated guide, over 140 illustrations of which 78 are color photographs of clinical and histopathological lesions, is designed to correlate images with text making the material easy to understand and accessible. Techniques for collecting and handling biopsy samples are clearly depicted in numerous illustrations along with recommendations for the biopsy technique that is most suitable for the specific clinical lesion and/or its anatomic location.
You may also like
Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine provides a complete, easy-to-use reference to practical information on identifying, diagnosing, and treating...
Breed Predispositions to Dental and Oral Disease in Dogs is an accessible guide to hereditary oral and dental disease. The text is designed to help...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF