This book gives a comprehensive account of the practical aspects of Real time PCR and its application to veterinary diagnostic laboratories. The optimisation of assays to help diagnose livestock diseases is stressed and exemplified through assembling standard operating procedures from many laboratory sources. Theoretical aspects of PCR are dealt with as well as quality control features necessary to maintain an assured testing system. The book will be helpful to all scientists involved in diagnostic applications of molecular techniques, but is designed primarily to offer developing country scientists a collection of working methods in a single source. The book is an adjunct to the Molecular Diagnostic PCR Handbook published in 2005.
You may also like
Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine provides a complete, easy-to-use reference to practical information on identifying, diagnosing, and treating...
Breed Predispositions to Dental and Oral Disease in Dogs is an accessible guide to hereditary oral and dental disease. The text is designed to help...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF