The branch of medicine dealing with the causes, investigation and treatment of diseases and injuries in animals is referred to as veterinary science. The aim of this book is to present researches that have transformed this discipline and aided its advancement. It provides a comprehensive study of various disease managing skills that are of vital importance to the field of veterinary science and to those who are practicing it. The text is an essential resource for understanding the varied aspects of animal health and disease, genetics and biotechnology.
You may also like
About The Book Saunders Handbook of Veterinary Drugs, 4th Edition includes entries for 550 drugs, with convenient appendices summarizing clinically relevant...
About Book Bridging the gap between basic and clinical science concepts, the Textbook of Veterinary Physiological Chemistry, Third Edition offers broad...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF