The product of a collaboration between a mathematician and a chemist, this text is geared toward advanced undergraduates and graduate students. Not only does it explain the theory underlying the properties of the generalized operator, but it also illustrates the wide variety of fields to which these ideas may be applied. Rather than an exhaustive treatment, it represents an introduction that will appeal to a broad spectrum of students. Accordingly, the mathematics is kept as simple as possible.
The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF Free Download
February 1, 2023
You may also like
Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
March 18, 2023
An introduction to the calculus, with an excellent balance between theory and technique. Integration is treated before differentiation–this is a...
Stochastic Calculus for Finance PDF
November 17, 2022
A wonderful display of the use of mathematical probability to derive a large set of results from a small set of assumptions. In summary, this is a well-written...
The calculus of variations is one of the oldest subjects in mathematics, yet is very much alive and is still evolving. Besides its mathematical importance and...
- Food Chemistry A Laboratory Manual, 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right 2nd Edition PDF
- Calculus Multi Variable Calculus and Linear Algebra with Applications to Differential Equations and Probability 2nd Edition PDF
- Linear Algebra Done Right Solution Manual ,3rd Edition PDF
- Elementary Linear Algebra with Applications ,9th Edition PDF