Organic chemistry is a subdivision of chemistry which deals with the learning of the structure, properties and reactions of organic mixtures and materials. Organic chemistry expresses the concepts and the basics of the topic in reader-friendly language. The book is divided into many sections that talk about the different features of this subdivision. The chapters comprise of fundamental of organic chemistry, specific topics, chemistry of functional groups, contemporary and future organic chemistry and biomolecules and bioorganic chemistry. The 7th edition organic chemistry is available in paperback on Amazon and was published by Pearson education in the year 2010. The book broadly covers topics related in the present and upcoming situation such as drugs and synthetic dyes, nanoparticles and future devices, such as molecular machines and green chemistry.
You may also like
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith...
Class-tested by thousands of students and using simple equipment and green chemistry ideas, UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: A LABORATORY...
- Mosby’s Review Questions and Answers For Veterinary Boards Clinical Sciences, 2nd Edition PDF
- Handbook of Functionalized Organometallics Applications in Synthesis Vol.1 PDF
- Introduction to Nuclear and Particle Physics by Ashok Das PDF
- Mechanics, Waves and Thermodynamics An Example based Approach by Sudhir Ranjan Jain PDF
- Modern Physics A Critical Approach by Canio Noce PDF