Veterinary Head and Neck Imaging is a comprehensive reference for the diagnostic imaging of the head and neck in dogs, cats, and horses. The book provides a multimodality, comparative approach to neuromusculoskeletal, splanchnic, and sense organ imaging. It thoroughly covers the underlying morphology of the head and neck and offers an integrated approach to understanding image interpretation.
You may also like
In this concise and practical volume the authors describe and illustrate step by step all currently available reconstructive surgical techniques. The book...
- Mathematics with Applications in the Management, Natural, and Social Sciences 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Intermediate Algebra 2nd Edition by Margaret L Lial PDF
- Mad About Modern Physics Braintwisters, Paradoxes, and Curiosities by Franklin Potter PDF
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF