Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new functional monomers has shown strong potential in generating novel polymer materials, with improved properties.Advanced Polymeric Materials includes fundamentals and numerous examples of polymer blend preparation and characterizations. Developments in blends, polymer nanocomposites and its various characterization techniques are highlighted in the book.
You may also like
This completely revised second edition of the standard work has been expanded by some twenty percent to include more information on the latest developments and...
This comprehensive, up-to-date reference offers chemists and chemical engineers detailed coverage of the full range of analytical methods, including all...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF