Dental Radiology is an excellent guide book for both dental students and practicing dentists. Students will benefit from practical guidance on how and when to use the various imaging methods presented as well as key information on fundamental concepts. For experienced dentists, the book is a valuable guide for image analysis, interpretation of radiologic findings, and diagnosis of pathological changes. Modern imaging methods, the fundamentals of X-ray physics, examination strategies, and information on radiation protection and quality assurance are included.
You may also like
This book provides detailed information on the prevalence and manifestations of the most important oral complications associated with different drug...
Set yourself up for success with this must-have oral radiography text. Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques gives you a comprehensive foundation for...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF