A quick reference diagnostic guide for students and clinicians, covering a wide range of oral and dental developmental anomalies in children and adolescents Written by world-renowned pediatric dentists, this easily accessible, well-illustrated reference covers a wide range of oral and dental developmental anomalies in children and adolescents, and includes rare as well as more common conditions. Divided into two parts, the first part is dedicated to normal tissue initiation, formation, and development in the orodental region. The second part offers comprehensive pictorial descriptions of each condition and discussions of the treatment options available.
You may also like
Aimed primarily at undergraduates of dental surgery, this text attempts to provide a basic and practical account of both dental radiography and radiology. It...
Set yourself up for success with this must-have oral radiography text. Dental Radiography: Principles and Techniques gives you a comprehensive foundation for...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF