A paperback edition for the student market, this standard work of reference has been a bestseller for over 70 years. It is an essential tool for anyone with a professional or leisure interest in the care of animals. Much more than a list of veterinary terms, its practical approach ensures that readers gain an insight into the signs and symptoms of common, and less common, diseases, as well as their diagnosis and treatment. For this edition much new and updated information has been included, reflecting the numerous developments that have taken place in animal care and husbandry, and welfare. There is greatly expanded coverage of topics relating to popular breeds of dog and cat, and the inheritable conditions that might affect their health.
You may also like
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care is a condensed handbook with concise bullet points and...
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult: Ruminant, Second Edition keeps practitioners completely current with the latest in disease management for...
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care, Second Edition provides essential information about...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF