Now in a fully updated seventh edition, Plumb’s Veterinary Drug Handbook remains the most complete source of drug information relevant for animals available. Providing referenced dosing recommendations in each monograph, this book offers doses for a wide range of species, including dogs, cats, exotic animals, and farm animals, in a single resource. The book also includes detail on key aspects for appropriate use of each drug, including pharmacology, pharmacokinetics, contraindications, adverse effects, safety during pregnancy or nursing, overdoses, drug interactions, monitoring, chemistry and stability, storage, compatibility, and available products. The seventh edition adds 22 new drug monographs, as well as updated dosages and information for existing drugs.
You may also like
A paperback edition for the student market, this standard work of reference has been a bestseller for over 70 years. It is an essential tool for anyone with a...
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care
Blackwell’s Five-Minute Veterinary Consult Clinical Companion: Small Animal Emergency and Critical Care is a condensed handbook with concise bullet points and...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF