Quantum Physics: An Introduction guides you through the profound revolution in scientific thinking that overthrew classical physics in favor of quantum physics. The book discusses the basic ideas of quantum physics and explains its power in predicting the behavior of matter on the atomic scale, including the emission of light by atoms (spectra) and the operation of lasers. It also elucidates why the interpretation of quantum physics is still the subject of intense debate among scientists.
You may also like
Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations is for advanced undergraduate and beginning graduate students taking a course on mathematical physics...
More than 40 million students have trusted Schaum’s Outlines for their expert knowledge and helpful solved problems. Written by renowned experts in their...
Oxford Portraits in Science is an on-going series of scientific biographies for young adults. Written by top scholars and writers, each biography examines the...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF