This book is in Very Good Condition. Clean Copy with light amount of wear! The binding is Tight and the pages are crisp and clean with no markings or highlighting. Raymond Davis is a University Distinguished Teaching Professor at the University of Texas, Austin. He received his B.S. at the University of Kansas in 1960, his Ph.D. from Yale University in 1965, and was a Cancer Research Scientist at the Roswell Park Memorial Institute from 1964 to 1968. His awards include the Minnie Stevens Piper Professorship in 1992, the Jean Holloway Award in Chemistry Teaching in 1996, and (five times) the Outstanding Teacher Award given by campus freshman honor societies. He was an inaugural member of the University’s Academy of Distinguished Teachers in 1995.
You may also like
The chemistry of superacids has developed in the last two decades into a field of growing interest and importance. Now available in a new expanded second...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF