Discover all of the fundamental topics of general chemistry with this brief, reader-oriented book. Masterton/Hurley/Neth’s CHEMISTRY: PRINCIPLES AND REACTIONS, 7e, provides a clear, concise presentation based on the authors’ more than 50 years of combined teaching experience. The book includes new concept-driven examples, updated examples that focus on molecular reasoning and understanding, and “Chemistry: Beyond the Classroom” essays that demonstrate the relevance of the concepts and highlight some of the most up-to-date uses of chemistry. A strong, enhanced art program helps readers visualize chemical concepts. Integrated end-of-chapter questions and Key Concepts correlate to OWL Online Learning, the #1 online homework and tutorial system for chemistry. Also available are Go Chemistry mini-video lectures and learning tools available for video iPods, personal video players, and iTunes.
You may also like
Inorganic Chemistry provides a sound foundation for undergraduate and graduate students in physical inorganic principles, descriptive inorganic chemistry...
With clear explanations, real-world examples and updated ancillary material, the 11th edition of Environmental Chemistry emphasizes the concepts essential to...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF