Balancing skills and concepts The Lial Developmental Algebra Series uses a teacherly writing style and a careful blend of skills development and conceptual questions to meet the unique needs of the developmental math student. The author team takes advantage of experiences in the classroom and an editing eye to offer one of the most well-rounded series available, written with the developmental learner in mind. In this revision, the team retains their hallmark writing style, and provides new features and resources to optimize student preparedness and conceptual understanding.
You may also like
Balancing skills and concepts The Lial Developmental Algebra Series uses a teacherly writing style and a careful blend of skills development and conceptual...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
Linear algebra provides the essential mathematical tools to tackle all the problems in Science. Introduction to Linear Algebra is primarily aimed at students...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF