Beginning and Intermediate Algebra is designed to offer an understanding of the fundamentals of Algebra and Calculus. This book will help undergraduate students master the skills and develop a problem-solving approach required to deal with complex problems of Mathematics. The book is written in an easy to follow language and is loaded with pedagogical features supplemented via online learning resources. Step-by-step solutions to the problems are provided to help reinforce the concepts.
You may also like
Balancing skills and concepts The Lial Developmental Algebra Series uses a teacherly writing style and a careful blend of skills development and conceptual...
Is there anything more beautiful than an “A” in Algebra? Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and...
Introduction to Algebra and Trigonometry provides a complete and self-contained presentation of the fundamentals of algebra and trigonometry. This book...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF