Is there anything more beautiful than an A in Algebra Not to the Lial team! Marge Lial, John Hornsby, and Terry McGinnis write their textbooks and accompanying resources with one goal in mind: giving students all the tools they need to achieve success. With this revision, the Lial team has further refined the presentation and exercises throughout the text. They offer several exciting new resources for students that will provide extra help when needed, regardless of the learning environment (classroom, lab, hybrid, online, etc) new study skills activities in the text, an expanded video program available in My Math Lab and on the Video Resources on DVD, and more!
You may also like
Algebra for College Students is designed to provide students with the algebra background needed for further college-level mathematics courses. The unifying...
Integral Points on Algebraic Varieties An Introduction to Diophantine Geometry by Pietro Corvaja PDF
This book is intended to be an introduction to Diophantine geometry. The central theme of the book is to investigate the distribution of integral points on...
In Essentials of College Algebra, 12th Edition, the experience of master teachers helps students develop both the conceptual understanding and analytical...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF