Thomas’ Calculus, Fourteenth Edition, introduces students to the intrinsic beauty of calculus and the power of its applications. For more than half a century, this text has been revered for its clear and precise explanations, thoughtfully chosen examples, superior figures and time-tested exercise sets. Features Strong exercise sets feature a great breadth of problems progressing from skills problems to applied and theoretical problems—to encourage students to think about and practice the concepts until they achieve mastery. Complete and precise multivariable coverage enhances the connections of multivariable ideas with their single-variable analogues studied earlier in the book. New to this edition Updated graphics emphasize clear visualization and mathematical correctness.
You may also like
Provides review of mathematical concepts, advice on using graphing calculators, test-taking tips, and full-length sample exams with explanatory answers.
Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 12 full‑length practice tests 4 AB practice tests and 4 BC practice tests in the book, including one diagnostic test each...
Anton, Bivens & Davis latest issue of Calculus Early Transcendentals Single Variable continues to build upon previous editions to fulfill the needs of a...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF