This much anticipated second edition of the most successful new calculus text published in the last two decades retains the best of the first edition while introducing important advances and refinements. Authors Briggs, Cochran, and Gillett build from a foundation of meticulously crafted exercise sets, then draw students into the narrative through writing that reflects the voice of the instructor, examples that are stepped out and thoughtfully annotated, and figures that are designed to teach rather than simply supplement the narrative. The authors appeal to students’ geometric intuition to introduce fundamental concepts, laying a foundation for the development that follows. The groundbreaking eBook contains over 650 Interactive Figures that can be manipulated to shed light on key concepts.
You may also like
Provides review of mathematical concepts, advice on using graphing calculators, test-taking tips, and full-length sample exams with explanatory answers.
Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 12 full‑length practice tests 4 AB practice tests and 4 BC practice tests in the book, including one diagnostic test each...
Anton, Bivens & Davis latest issue of Calculus Early Transcendentals Single Variable continues to build upon previous editions to fulfill the needs of a...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF