The much-anticipated 3rd Edition of Briggs’ Calculus Series retains its hallmark features while introducing important advances and refinements. Briggs, Cochran, Gillett, and Schulz build from a foundation of meticulously crafted exercise sets, then draw students into the narrative through writing that reflects the voice of the instructor. Examples are stepped out and thoughtfully annotated, and figures are designed to teach rather than simply supplement the narrative. The groundbreaking eBook contains approximately 700 Interactive Figures that can be manipulated to shed light on key concepts.
You may also like
Provides review of mathematical concepts, advice on using graphing calculators, test-taking tips, and full-length sample exams with explanatory answers.
Sharpen your test‑taking skills with 12 full‑length practice tests 4 AB practice tests and 4 BC practice tests in the book, including one diagnostic test each...
Thomas’ Calculus, Fourteenth Edition, introduces students to the intrinsic beauty of calculus and the power of its applications. For more than half a...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF