Physics of Solar Energy discusses the fundamental concept of solar energy, solar cells and nano fluids. It also includes the technologies used for the conversion of solar to fuels and performance assessment of nanofluids in the solar energy and thermal properties of carbon black aqueous nano fluids for solar absorption. This book also discusses about ab initio design of nanostructures for solar energy conversion, design of inp nanowires for maximal solar energy harvesting, optical simulations of p3ht/si nanowire array hybrid solar cells, dual effect of tio2 and co3o4 co-semiconductors and nano-sensitizer on dye-sensitized solar cell performance and spectrum splitting for efficient utilization of solar radiation: a novel photovoltaic–thermoelectric power generation system.
You may also like
The author, Walter Appel, is a renowned mathematics educator hailing from one of the best schools of France’s prestigious Grandes écoles, where he has...
This revised and enlarged second edition of the popular textbook and reference contains comprehensive treatments of both the established foundations of...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF