The rapid development of HPLC instrumentation and technology opens numerous possibilities – and entails new questions. Which column should I choose to obtain best results, which gradient fits to my analytical problem, what are recent and promising trends in detection techniques, what is state of the art regarding LC-MS coupling? All these questions are answered by experts in ten self-contained chapters. Besides these more hardware-related and technical chapters, further related areas of interest are covered: Comparison of recent chromatographic data systems and integration strategies, smart documentation, efficient information search in internet, and tips for a successful FDA inspection. This practical approach offers in a condensed manner recent trends and hints, and will also display the advanced reader mistakes and errors he was not aware of so far.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF