A new volume in the Emerging Issues in Analytical Chemistry series, Exercise, Sport, and Bioanalytical Chemistry: Principles and Practice focuses on the basic and applied aspects of energy metabolism in humans. Concise and scientific, yet intelligible to the nonscientist, the book consists of two parts. Part I, Introduction: Basics and Background, provides the biochemistry necessary to understand the rest of the book and describes analytical processes and results as an aid to grasping the science. Part II, Applications: Knowledge into Practice, explores measurement techniques for metabolism, energy expenditure of various activities, techniques that enhance expenditure, metabolic adaptation, foods and drugs that enhance expenditure, and the role of bioanalytical chemistry in future research in exercise and sport.
You may also like
Introduction to Paint Chemistry was first published in 1967 with he intention of providing both a textbook for students and an introduction to the subject for...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF