Featuring a thoroughly revised presentation of topics, Beginning Partial Differential Equations, Third Edition provides a challenging, yet accessible, combination of techniques, applications, and introductory theory on the subject of partial differential equations. The new edition offers nonstandard cover age on material including Burger’s equation, the telegraph equation, damped wave motion, and the use of characteristics to solve non homogeneous problems.The Third Edition is organized around four themes: methods of solution for initial-boundary value problems; applications of partial differential equations; existence and properties of solutions; and the use of software to experiment with graphics and carry out computations. With a primary focus on wave and diffusion processes, Beginning Partial Differential Equations.
You may also like
This Ebook is concerned with both the theory of the Kurzweil-Henstock integral and the basic facts on Riesz spaces. Moreover, even the so-called Šipoš...
Elementary Introduction to the Lebesgue Integral is not just an excellent primer of the Lebesgue integral for undergraduate students but a valuable tool for...
Theory of Transformation Groups I General Properties of Continuous Transformation Groups A Contemporary Approach and Translation PDF
This modern translation of Sophus Lie’s and Friedrich Engel’s Theorie der Transformationsgruppen Band I will allow readers to discover the striking...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF