Featuring a thoroughly revised presentation of topics, Beginning Partial Differential Equations, Third Edition provides a challenging, yet accessible, combination of techniques, applications, and introductory theory on the subject of partial differential equations. The new edition offers nonstandard cover age on material including Burger’s equation, the telegraph equation, damped wave motion, and the use of characteristics to solve non homogeneous problems.The Third Edition is organized around four themes: methods of solution for initial-boundary value problems; applications of partial differential equations; existence and properties of solutions; and the use of software to experiment with graphics and carry out computations. With a primary focus on wave and diffusion processes, Beginning Partial Differential Equations.
You may also like
Theory of Transformation Groups I General Properties of Continuous Transformation Groups A Contemporary Approach and Translation PDF
This modern translation of Sophus Lie’s and Friedrich Engel’s Theorie der Transformationsgruppen Band I will allow readers to discover the striking...
Partial Differential Equations: Theory and Completely Solved Problems utilizes real-world physical models alongside essential theoretical concepts. With...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF