With the first edition of Physical Chemistry for the Life Sciences, life science students at last had a text that explored biochemical phenomena from their perspective an expertly crafted resource specifically designed to help biology majors master the physical chemistry they needed to know. Now Peter Atkins and Julio de Paula’s acclaimed text returns, bringing the worlds of physical chemistry and biology more effectively than ever.
You may also like
We have followed our usual tradition in that this new edition of the text is yet another thorough update of the content and its presentation. Our goal is to...
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition