Edition after edition, Atkins and de Paula’s #1 bestseller remains the most contemporary, most effective full-length textbook for courses covering thermodynamics in the first semester and quantum mechanics in the second semester. Its molecular view of physical chemistry, contemporary applications, student friendly pedagogy, and strong problem-solving emphasis make it particularly well-suited for pre-meds, engineers, physics, and chemistry students. Now organized into briefer, more manageable topics, and featuring additional applications and mathematical guidance, the new edition helps students learn more effectively, while allowing instructors to teach the way they want.
You may also like
We have followed our usual tradition in that this new edition of the text is yet another thorough update of the content and its presentation. Our goal is to...
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF