This engaging alternative pathway through the physical chemistry course is for instructors who prefer to start with quantum mechanics, then introduce statistical mechanics and thermodynamics. The new edition helps students even further by reorganizing its coverage into a series of brief “Topics” divided into “Focus” sections. There is also greatly expanded support for students who struggle with the mathematics require for the course.
You may also like
We have followed our usual tradition in that this new edition of the text is yet another thorough update of the content and its presentation. Our goal is to...
Instant Notes in Physical Chemistry introduces the various aspects of physical chemistry in an order that gives the opportunity for continuous reading from...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF