Clearly written and logically organized, this book delineates the concepts of practical QA/QC, taking a generic approach that can be applied to any field of analysis. Using an approach grounded in hands-on experience, the book begins with the theory behind quality control systems and then moves on to discuss examples of tools such as validation parameter measurements, the use of statistical tests, counting the margin of error, and estimating uncertainty. The authors draw on their experience in uncertainty estimation, traceability, reference materials, statistics, proficiency tests, and method validation to provide practical guidance on each step of the process.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF