Chemical Analysis is an essential introduction to a wide range of analytical techniques and instruments. Assuming little in the way of prior knowledge, this text carefully guides the reader through the more widely used and important techniques, whilst avoiding excessive technical detail. Covering both instrumental techniques and the situations in which they are used, the text always strives to maintain a balance between breadth and depth of coverage. Carefully structured, this book clearly differentiates between separation and spectral methods, and includes a section on more specialised techniques.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF