Introduction to Pharmaceutical Analytical Chemistry enables students to gain fundamental knowledge of the vital concepts, techniques and applications of the chemical analysis of pharmaceutical ingredients, final pharmaceutical products and drug substances in biological fluids. A unique emphasis on pharmaceutical laboratory practices, such as sample preparation and separation techniques, provides an efficient and practical educational framework for undergraduate studies in areas such as pharmaceutical sciences, analytical chemistry and forensic analysis. Suitable for foundational courses, this essential undergraduate text introduces the common analytical methods used in quantitative and qualitative chemical analysis of pharmaceuticals.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition
- Foundations of Modern Physics by Steven Weinberg PDF