With a renewed focus on critical thinking, conceptual engagement, and problem solving, this 8th Edition of the popular Introductory Chemistry: Concepts and Critical Thinking has been thoroughly revised to better engage today’s readers, while equipping them with skills they need to succeed beyond introductory chemistry. Unique among introductory chemistry texts, this text and all of its supporting materials are written by sole author Chuck Corwin. His experience and passion guide readers as they build confidence through innovative pedagogy, technology, and features designed to appeal to contemporary readers. By presenting chemistry in a clear and interesting way, readers leave their first chemistry course with a positive impression and the desire to learn more.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF
- Encyclopedia of Interfacial Chemistry Surface Science and Electrochemistry by Klaus Wandelt Vol 1 – Vol 7 PDF
- Basic Semiconductor Physics Chihiro Hamaguchi
- Basic Semiconductor Physics by Chihiro Hamaguchi 3rd Edition