With authors who are both accomplished researchers and educators, Vollhardt and Schore’s Organic Chemistry is proven effective for making contemporary organic chemistry accessible, introducing cutting-edge research in a fresh, student-friendly way. A wealth of unique study tools help students organize and understand the substantial information presented in this course. And this new edition incorporates the most current chemical research and new synthesis and green chemistry applications.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF