With authors who are both accomplished researchers and educators, Vollhardt and Schore’s Organic Chemistry is proven effective for making contemporary organic chemistry accessible, introducing cutting-edge research in a fresh, student-friendly way. A wealth of unique study tools help students organize and understand the substantial information presented in this course.And in the sixth edition, the themes of understanding reactivity, mechanisms, and synthetic analysis to apply chemical concepts to realistic situations has been strengthened. New applications of organic chemistry in the life sciences, industrial practices, green chemistry, and environmental monitoring and clean-up are incorporated. This edition includes more than 100 new or substantially revised problems, including new problems on synthesis and green chemistry, and new “challenging” problems.
You may also like
This Organic Chem Survival Manual, 9e presents the basic techniques of the organic chemistry laboratory with an emphasis on doing the work correctly the first...
The inclusion of small guest molecules within suitable host compounds results in constrained systems that imbue novel properties upon the incarcerated organic...
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF
- Clinical Handbook of Feline Behavior Medicine by Elizabeth Stelow PDF
- Chemistry Structure and Dynamics, 5th Edition by James N. Spencer PDF
- Physics of Magnetic Nanostructures by Frank J. Owens PDF