Organic Chemistry: Structure and Function 8e maintains the classic framework with a logical organization that an organic molecule’s structure will determine its function and strengthens a focus on helping students understand reactions, mechanisms, and synthetic analysis and their practical applications. The eighth edition presents a refined methodology, rooted in teaching expertise to promote student understanding and build problem solving skills. Paired with SaplingPlus, students will have access to an interactive and fully mobile ebook, interactive media features and well respected Sapling tutorial style problems Where every problem emphasizes learning with hints, targeted feedback and detailed solutions as well as a unique pedagogically focused drawing tool.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary Textbook on Physics Vol 1by Landsberg PDF
- Introduction to Particle Physics by Dong Sheng Du PDF
- Canine Behavior, Insights and Answers, 2nd Edition by Bonnie V. Beaver PDF
- Modern Physics Paul A 6th Edition by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Cambridge International AS, A Level Physics Revision Guide 2nd Edition by Richard Woodside PDF