Organic Chemistry Study Guide: Key Concepts, Problems, and Solutions features hundreds of problems from the companion book, Organic Chemistry, and includes solutions for every problem. Key concept summaries reinforce critical material from the primary book and enhance mastery of this complex subject.Organic chemistry is a constantly evolving field that has great relevance for all scientists, not just chemists. For chemical engineers, understanding the properties of organic molecules and how reactions occur is critically important to understanding the processes in an industrial plant. For biologists and health professionals, it is essential because nearly all of biochemistry springs from organic chemistry. Additionally, all scientists can benefit from improved critical thinking and problem-solving skills that are developed from the study of organic chemistry.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 9th Edition by Raymond A. Serway PDF