Learn the skills you need to succeed in your chemistry course with Introductory Chemistry An Active Learning Approach, 7th Edition. Known for threaded remediation of topics, this text assumes no prior knowledge of Chemistry. This proven resource will help you every step of the way as you develop the skills you need write routine chemical formulas and equations, set up and solve chemistry problems, think about fundamental chemistry on an atomic or molecular level, and visualize what happens in a chemical change. The text combined with the online resources and instant feedback in OWLv2 sets you on your way to developing a deeper understanding of chemistry concepts and solving complex problems in all aspects of your life.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF