Even in a world where every cell phone is also a calculator, basic math competency is a must! In this book, you’ll learn how to efficiently solve common problems and effortlessly perform foundational math operations like addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Once you’ve got that down, we’ll go over how to handle the scary stuff—like exponents, square roots, geometry, and algebra. Our user-friendly techniques break complicated problems down into their basic parts, so that you don’t waste your time memorizing dozens of long formulas and equations.
You may also like
Capturing student interest with a wealth of relevant, real world applications, Stefan Waner and Steven Costenoble’s FINITE MATHEMATICS, Fourth Edition...
This book has two primary objectives: It teaches students fundamental concepts in discrete mathematics (from counting to basic cryptography to graph theory)...
A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications 10th Edition by Dennis G. Zill A PDF
A First Course in Differential Equations with Modeling Applications 10th Edition by Dennis G. Zill strikes a balance between the analytical, qualitative, and...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF