Aziridines and epoxides are among the most widely used intermediates in organic synthesis, acting as precursors to complex molecules due to the strains incorporated in their skeletons. Besides their importance as reactive intermediates, many biologically active compounds also contain these three-membered rings. Filling a gap in the literature, this clearly structured book presents the much needed information in a compact and concise way. The renowned editor has succeeded in gathering together excellent authors to cover synthesis, applications, and the biological aspects in equal depth.
You may also like
Smith’s Organic Chemistry continues to breathe new life into the organic chemistry world. This new sixth edition retains its popular delivery of organic...
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Principles of Physics From Quantum Field Theory to Classical Mechanics Vol 2 by Jun Ni PDF
- Chemistry, 4th Edition by Catherine E. Housecroft PDF
- Mathematics for Physics and physicists by Walter Appel PDF
- Nutrition for Veterinary Technicians and Nurses by Ann Wortinger PDF
- Modern Physics 4th Edition by Kenneth S. Krane PDF