Aziridines and epoxides are among the most widely used intermediates in organic synthesis, acting as precursors to complex molecules due to the strains incorporated in their skeletons. Besides their importance as reactive intermediates, many biologically active compounds also contain these three-membered rings. Filling a gap in the literature, this clearly structured book presents the much needed information in a compact and concise way. The renowned editor has succeeded in gathering together excellent authors to cover synthesis, applications, and the biological aspects in equal depth.
You may also like
- Comprehensive Sampling and Sample Preparation Analytical Techniques for Scientists PDF
- Concepts & Calculations in Analytical Chemistry, Featuring the Use of Excel A Spreadsheet Approach PDF
- Editors Hilary Clayton Peter Flood Diana Rosenstein Clinical Anatomy of the Horse, 1st Edition PDF
- Elementary Mathematics from a Higher Standpoint: Volume III Precision Mathematics and Approximation Mathematics PDF
- Exploring Chemical Analysis 4th Edition PDF