The authors provide the perfect training tool for the workforce in nanotech development by presenting the fundamental principles that govern the fabrication, characterization, and application of nanomaterials. This edition represents a complete overhaul, giving a much more complete, self-contained introduction. As before, the text avoids excessive mathematical detail and is written in an easy to follow, appealing style suitable for anyone, regardless of background in physics, chemistry, engineering, or biology. The organization has been revised to include fundamental physical chemistry and physics pertaining to relevant electrical, mechanical, and optical material properties.
You may also like
Ion-Pair Chromatography (IPC) is a rapidly evolving method for difficult analyses of organic and inorganic ions and ionogenic, neutral, and zwitterionic...
- Real Life Math Everyday Use of Mathematical Concepts PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction, 2nd Edition PDF
- Good Questions Great Ways to Differentiate Mathematics Instruction in the Standards Based Classroom 3rd Edition PDF
- Synergy in Supramolecular Chemistry PDF
- Inorganic Materials Synthesis and Fabrication PDF