Now in its Third Edition expanded with over 100 new tasks and questions―this bestselling resource helps experienced and novice teachers to effectively and efficiently differentiate mathematics instruction in grades K–8. Math education expert Marian Small shows teachers how to get started and become expert at using two powerful and universal strategies: Open Questions and Parallel Tasks. This volume includes key changes that will make it easier for teachers to use in all quality state standards environments, including direct links to Common Core content standards and standards for mathematical practice. Classroom examples, many new for this edition, are provided at each grade band: K–2, 3–5 and 6–8. Along with each example, the text describes how teachers can evoke productive conversations that meet the needs of a broad range of learners.
You may also like
Seminal text presenting detailed accounts of the most important catalytic asymmetric reactions known today This book covers the preparation of...
One of the most widely used texts in its field, this volume introduces the differential geometry of curves and surfaces in both local and global aspects. The...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF