A fun, easy-to-implement collection of activities that give elementary and middle-school students a real understanding of key math concepts Math is a difficult and abstract subject for many students, yet teachers need to make sure their students comprehend basic math concepts. This engaging activity book is a resource teachers can use to give students concrete understanding of the math behind the questions on most standardized tests, and includes information that will give students a firm grounding to work with more advanced math concepts.
You may also like
Seminal text presenting detailed accounts of the most important catalytic asymmetric reactions known today This book covers the preparation of...
One of the most widely used texts in its field, this volume introduces the differential geometry of curves and surfaces in both local and global aspects. The...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF