This book comprehensively describes the development and practice of DNA-encoded library synthesis technology. Together, the chapters detail an approach to drug discovery that offers an attractive addition to the portfolio of existing hit generation technologies such as high-throughput screening, structure-based drug discovery and fragment-based screening. The book:
You may also like
This title is a Pearson Global Edition. The Editorial team at Pearson has worked closely with educators around the world to include content which is especially...
The second edition of Analytical Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry comes in two volumes and covers a broad range of modern methods and techniques now used...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF