Introduction to Paint Chemistry was first published in 1967 with he intention of providing both a textbook for students and an introduction to the subject for those with little or no technical knowledge. This remains the objective. The book was completely revised in 1980, but the pace of change continued to quicken. In this third edition, I have sought to bring it up to date with the newest developments in the technology and, with an additional chapter, to emphasize the importance of the painting system as a composite, in which the substrate and its chemistry playa vital role.
You may also like
Providing a modern update of the field, Mossbauer Spectroscopy focuses on applications across a broad range of fields, including analysis of inorganic...
Recent advances in polymer research has led to the generation of high quality materials for various applications in day to day life. The synthesis of new...
Drug discovery is a constantly developing and expanding area of research. Developed to provide a comprehensive guide, the Handbook of Medicinal Chemistry...
- Plasma Physics An Introduction to Laboratory, Space, and Fusion Plasmas by Alexander Piel PDF
- Physics of Solar Cells From Basic Principles to Advanced Concepts 3rd Edition by Peter Würfel PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers, Standard Version by Paul A. Tipler PDF
- Thermal Physics Thermodynamics and Statistical Mechanics for Scientists and Engineers by Robert Floyd Sekerka PDF
- Theoretical Physics 3rd Edition by Georg Joos PDF