Introduction to Paint Chemistry was first published in 1967 with he intention of providing both a textbook for students and an introduction to the subject for those with little or no technical knowledge. This remains the objective. The book was completely revised in 1980, but the pace of change continued to quicken. In this third edition, I have sought to bring it up to date with the newest developments in the technology and, with an additional chapter, to emphasize the importance of the painting system as a composite, in which the substrate and its chemistry playa vital role.
You may also like
The basics of group theory and its applications to themes such as the analysis of vibrational spectra and molecular orbital theory are essential knowledge for...
The dynamic field of extraterrestrial chemistry brings together ideas of chemistry, astrophysics, and biology to the study of molecules between stars, around...
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF
- Large Dairy Herd Management 3rd Edition PDF
- Essential Practical NMR for Organic Chemistry 2nd Edition PDF
- Practical Lambing and Lamb Care 4th Edition PDF