This book underscores the essential principles of photocatalysis and provides an update on its scientific foundations, research advances, and current opinions, and interpretations. It consists of an introduction to the concepts that form the backbone of photocatalysis, from the principles of solid-state chemistry and physics to the role of reactive oxidizing species. Having recognised the organic link with chemical kinetics, part of the book describes kinetic concepts as they apply to photocatalysis. The dependence of rate on the reaction conditions and parameters is detailed, the retrospective and prospective aspects of the mechanism of photocatalysis are highlighted, and the adsorption models, photocatalytic rate expressions, and kinetic disguises are examined.
You may also like
January 10, 2023
The dynamic field of extraterrestrial chemistry brings together ideas of chemistry, astrophysics, and biology to the study of molecules between stars, around...
- Discrete Mathematics with Applications 1st Edition PDF
- Functional Anatomy and Physiology of Domestic Animals 5th Edition PDF
- Introductory Chemistry in SI Units 6th Edition PDF
- Organic Chemistry Global 10th Edition PDF
- The Fractional Calculus Theory and Applications of Differentiation and Integration to Arbitrary Order PDF