Class-tested by thousands of students and using simple equipment and green chemistry ideas, UNDERSTANDING THE PRINCIPLES OF ORGANIC CHEMISTRY: A LABORATORY COURSE includes 36 experiments that introduce traditional, as well as recently developed synthetic methods. Offering up-to-date and novel experiments not found in other lab manuals, this innovative book focuses on safety, gives students practice in the basic techniques used in the organic lab, and includes microscale experiments, many drawn from the recent literature. An Online Instructor’s Manual available on the book’s instructor’s companion website includes helpful information, including instructors’ notes, pre-lab meeting notes, experiment completion times, answers to end-of-experiment questions, video clips of techniques, and more.
You may also like
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
Edited by one of the leading experts in the field, this handbook is the first to cover the field in its entirety, not merely focusing on one single metal but...
- Calculus with Applications, 11th Edition by Margaret L. Lial PDF
- Physics for Scientists and Engineers with Modern Physics 4th Edition PDF
- Precalculus 6th Edition by Margaret Lial PDF
- Mechanics of Materials, 8th Edition by Ferdinand Beer PDF
- Calculus Concepts and Contexts 2nd Edition by James Stewart PDF