This text is different–by design. By relating fundamental concepts of general, organic, and biological chemistry to the everyday world, Jan Smith effectively engages students with bulleted lists, extensive illustrations, and step-by-step problem solving. Smith writes with an approach that delivers need-to-know information in a succinct style for today’s students. Armed with an excellent illustration program full of macro-to-micro art, as well as many applications to biological, medical, consumer, and environmental topics, this book is a powerhouse of learning for students.
You may also like
September 23, 2023
Organonickel chemistry plays an increasingly important role in organic chemistry, and interest in this topic is now just as keen as in organopalladium...
- Elementary introduction to the Lebesgue integral by Steven G. Krantz PDF
- Organic Chemistry, 6th Edition By Marc Loudon PDF
- Finite Mathematics 7th Edition by Stefan Waner PDF
- Mathematical Physics with Partial Differential Equations by James Kirkwood PDF
- University Physics with Modern Physics 12th Edition by Hugh D. Young PDF